Introduction to Woozles
A woozle is a phenomenon caused by obsessively following one's own footsteps while thinking you are covering new ground. The presence of a woozle generally can be taken as an indication that you have become too focused on your immediate task and need to take a look at the larger picture in order to see where you have gone wrong.
Introduction to This Woozle
This particular woozle, officially known as Nick Staddon (this will be changing as soon as she can figure out the paperwork), can be contacted via various methods listed here, and is commonly found in Durham, NC (where she lives with her hypertwin, Harena) and various places on the internet.
(Woozle's internal/notes page is here, but most of it probably won't mean anything to anyone else.)
Woozle is now switching to first person for the rest of this page. Do not adjust your sets.
Stuff that applies just to me is on Woozalia, including contact information.
Too Much Information
- /drafts: a place to keep drafts so I can show them to people
- Mine offspring (pictures and such) lives in Athens with her mom.
- I'm not related, as far as I know, to these folks (2009-11-13 news item) or to Stanley Staddon of Zimbabwe
- I have gender dysphoria. I currently have no strong pronoun preference.
- My work with Frank Borchardt at Duke University is mentioned briefly here.
- /school: report cards and stuff