Supercollider Laboratory and Research Center for the Inhumanities
Collaborative Investigation Wiki funded by special grants from
The Society for Creative Impropriety and the International Conspiracy of Mad Scientists
“Hypertwin Science - We Do What We Can Because We Must™”
...just to keep from being thrown to the wolves, as we watch our dreams drift by and sail forever out of sight, for all the difference it would make.
- Principal Investigators: Woozle (aka Nick Staddon) and Harena (aka Sandy Hall), The Hypertwins.
- Areas of investigation:
- Related Literature:
- Product Development
- Harena's Etsy Shop: handmade soap, lip balm, and fiberstuff
As of November 14, 2018, the HypertWiki has something like 1,307 pages of more-or-less substantial content.
If there are any pages about this date in Hypertwin history, they would be indexed on this page.
- 2018/08/21: installing B at Warren Wilson, an epic story of OMG and WTF
- 2018/04/30: more Sandy Creek Park
- 2018/03/04: a walk along part of the new West Ellerbe Creek Trail segment
- 2017/10/31: Halloween, of course
- 2017/10/21: some pictures taken on the way to picking up the rental car
- 2017/09/18: Sandy Creek Park
- 2017/08/30: lotsa nature
- 2017/08/21: the eclipse
- 2017-07-19/20: see Woozle/SRS
- 2017/07/15: last yardwork day for a few weeks
- 2017/07/beach: this year's beach trip, 7/6-7/9
- 2017/06/17: moving the generator
- 2017/06/10: the replacement shedroof
- 2017/05/27: yard photos and decommissioning the play structure
- 2017/05/26: random photos from our Friday morning
- 2017/05/17: our exciting brush with death (or at least injury)
- 2016/09/22: the cat shelter